What is Transformational Coaching?
Transformational Coaching focuses on helping a person get closer to self-actualization by doing inner work that allows them to better understand themselves. Transformational Coaching helps people get clarity on who they are, who they would like to become, and what is stopping them from living the life that they want to live.
Sometimes, we are unaware of the choices that we have right in our own pocket. With explorative thought and creative questioning, we can see more clearly. With openness and honesty, we can allow ourselves to discover new opportunities, long-forgotten desires, and ultimately, ourselves. Transformational Coaching assists a person in becoming a truly grounded individual with a real sense of identity. It is a powerful, sustainable change.
Transformational Coaching with me is for you if:
- You have a difficult family history, and want to take action to create healthy, meaningful relationships with family members.
- You are ready to take control of how you react. You want to understand your emotions and what they are telling you.
- You are ready to stop sabotaging the your life and open a new chapter
- You are ready to reconnect with your authentic voice and find ways to trust others again.
- You are ready to reclaim your right to flourish and find inner peace.
- Ready to stop competing with the world and begin working with yourself so that you are the winner!
Coaching can free you from your old world
and open your new start
If you are ready to learn and unlearn what has been holding you back make the connection today.
My work with my clients is based on the FLOURISH model:
F forgive: Forgiving yourself and others is the first step to finding peace.
L love: Finding and cultivating love towards all beings helps with building healthy, thriving relationships.
O openness: Allowing the mind to feel safe enough to open and explore new possibilities helps to release the feeling of being stuck.
U understand: Understanding ourselves and others helps chart a new, meaningful path forward.
R responsibility: Caring about yourself first is key to being authentic. It is important that we work on improving ourselves and not live our lives according to someone else’s standards and beliefs.
I inspire: Stepping outside of your comfort zone has many rewards. I hope to inspire you to believe that you can achieve things that you may not think are possible.
S support: Connecting with others and making the most of key resources can be valuable sources of support on your journey.
H hope and happiness: No matter how dark things may seem sometimes, with explorative thought and creative questioning, a light can suddenly light up. Allowing openness and honestly to flow can bring opportunities to flourish.